© WEP 2019
Dreaming of living overseas? Us too!
Get your full WEP student exchange application to us by 31 May 2019 and score WEP's Early Bird Special saving you $500 and bringing your dream that little bit closer!
That's $500 you can hang onto for extra gelato!
Our Early Bird Special is open to students in years 9 to 12 in Queensland and students in years 9 to 11 in Victoria and New South Wales. The discount applies to semester and year programs departing between January and March 2020 to any of the following countries:
Simply submit your full application online before midnight on 31 Mar 2019. To get your application in on time, get started ASAP by clicking here.
Don't miss out!
*WEP's Early Bird Special is not available in conjunction with any other offer or scholarship.
Save $500 on your WEP student exchange program with WEP's Early Bird Special! Apply now for your semester or year WEP student exchange program departing between July-September 2019 and you'll save $500 when you submit your full application by November 30 2018. Here’s the lowdown Who's eligible? Students currently in years 9-12 in QLD and 9-11 in VIC/NSW When's it for? Semester and year programs departing between July-September 2019 Which WEP countries are participating? Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, China, Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, The Netherlands, Spain, Thailand or the USA. How can I apply? Submit your full application before 30 November 2018! You can start your application here. Got questions about our Early Bird Special? Submit an enquiry here. We can't wait to hear from you!
Is a short term student exchange right for me? a. you are in year nine, 10 or 11 b. you can’t miss much Australian schooling! On a short term WEP exchange you'll depart in November or December and return in January for the new school year! Short term programs are awesome because:
- they're less than 90 days, so they provide a fantastic taste of student exchange
- you'll get to experience Christmas overseas
- your Christmas might involve snow
- you'll make memories and skills for life!
- Italy (because there's no language requirement, the food is incredible and Italian Christmas traditions extend until early January!)
- France (because you can choose between a traditional exchange or an area option)
- Norway (because this European gem has got to be one of the most beautiful countries on earth!)