© WEP 2020
Did you know that Norwegians celebrate the end of the week with Taco Friday or tacofredag? This alone is a pretty fantastic reason to choose this little gem of a country for your WEP student exchange, but there are plenty more!
- Norway doesn’t have a language requirement
- Exchanges to Norway departing in January and August include a two-night orientation in Copenhagen or Oslo (numbers permitting)
- Gorgeous views, snowy mountains, fjords.
Peek into the world of a WEP exchange student in Norway, Alyssa.(more…)
And with snow-covered mountains, ski fields, the Northern Lights and some of the happiest people in the world, why wouldn't you choose one of these countries for your WEP student exchange?!
- None of these countries have a language requirement! So, you don't need to speak Danish, Norwegian, or Finnish to apply.
- All of these amazing destinations offer a group arrival orientation, either in Copenhagen, Oslo or Helsinki.
- Each of these cultures is unique. Did you know that eating tacos on Friday is super common in Norway?
- On a January exchange to any of these countries you're pretty much guaranteed to see snow.
SO, HOW DO I APPLY?
- Start your application ASAP at WEP.ORG.AU/APPLY-NOW
- Pay your $100 deposit
- A full application must be submitted by September 17, 2019.