© WEP 2021
Outbound Pricing Inclusions
The following is a list of what is included in the WEP pricing for outbound student exchange/study abroad programs:Research, selection and preparation of a welcoming host family
- Full board, food and lodging with host family
- Guaranteed school registration in chosen country
- Coordinator assistance and progress reports
- 24-hour emergency support overseas and in Australia
- Access to resources on WEP’s online support platform for students and parents Selection interview, in your home if possible
- Comprehensive medical, baggage, accident and public liability travel insurance – No excess or limit on medical claims
- International and domestic airfares from Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Launceston, Melbourne or Sydney as determined by WEP
- All prepaid airport taxes
- Round trip transfer between your arrival airport and your host family
- Final destination greeting by a representative of the WEP overseas partner organisation and/or your host family
- Provision of documentation and assistance with visa application
- International partner organisation’s administrative costs
- Programming documentation (including handbooks and other materials) to prepare you for your exchange
- Pre-departure orientation and airport check-in assistance
- Arrival orientation in host country — this varies in style and length
- WEP T-shirt and backpack
- WEP Australia administrative costs
- Post-return assistance to students and membership of WEP Rewards.
There are also additional program extras as outlined in the WEP Brochure, available for download here.
The following are not included in the WEP program fee:Passport and all visa costs (in Australia and overseas)
- Passport and all visa costs (in Australia and overseas)
- Optional excursions, language lessons and trips
- Spending Money. WEP recommends at least AUD400 a month to cover personal items, school lunches and other school-related expenses, entertainment, phone calls, etc.
- Costs associated with quarantine in Australia and overseas.