© WEP 2018
Is a short term student exchange right for me?
a. you are in year nine, 10 or 11
b. you can’t miss much Australian schooling!
On a short term WEP exchange you’ll depart in November or December and return in January for the new school year!
Short term programs are awesome because:
- they’re less than 90 days, so they provide a fantastic taste of student exchange
- you’ll get to experience Christmas overseas
- your Christmas might involve snow
- you’ll make memories and skills for life!
Most WEP destinations offer short term exchange programs. Some of our favourites are:
- Italy (because there’s no language requirement, the food is incredible and Italian Christmas traditions extend until early January!)
- France (because you can choose between a traditional exchange or an area option)
- Norway (because this European gem has got to be one of the most beautiful countries on earth!)
Application Deadlines Closing Soon!
Application deadlines for programs commencing this November/December are already beginning to close! Given that it takes three weeks to complete an application you better get a wriggle on!
Start your application by clicking here.