© WEP 2019
Application deadlines for the USA's January 2020 semester and year programs are closing in less than two weeks! Ready for the adventure of a lifetime? Now's the time to apply! 🇺🇸 Chase the American dream ✅ High school is like the movies 🖥 Home of Netflix 🍔 Burgers, fries, they’re American 🎈Prom, Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th July ❗Deadline September 24 It’s prom time in the USA! My exchange is going amazingly! I just had my school prom, which was an amazing experience. We got all dressed up in tuxedos and the girls wore beautiful dresses and we went to Mall of America (MOA) which is one of the biggest malls in America. We danced until 12am and then got to go on the rides of Nickelodeon Universe until 2am. I had such a great time! Overall the last few weeks have been crazy awesome and I'm enjoying it over here so much! -Luke [embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw9JtYB3_f0[/embedyt]
And with snow-covered mountains, ski fields, the Northern Lights and some of the happiest people in the world, why wouldn't you choose one of these countries for your WEP student exchange?!
- None of these countries have a language requirement! So, you don't need to speak Danish, Norwegian, or Finnish to apply.
- All of these amazing destinations offer a group arrival orientation, either in Copenhagen, Oslo or Helsinki.
- Each of these cultures is unique. Did you know that eating tacos on Friday is super common in Norway?
- On a January exchange to any of these countries you're pretty much guaranteed to see snow.
SO, HOW DO I APPLY?
- Start your application ASAP at WEP.ORG.AU/APPLY-NOW
- Pay your $100 deposit
- A full application must be submitted by September 17, 2019.