© WEP 2020
Where will you choose? Argentina, China, France, Germany, Italy or Spain!
Add new stamps to your passport, new memories to your heart and new skills to your belt with the WEP Global PALS (Program for Assistants of Languages in Schools). This program is for you if you are keen to grow personally and professionally and have an interest in education or languages!
As a Global PAL you’ll volunteer in a primary, high or language school in your country of choice. Day-to-day you’ll provide English language support to a local teacher. This could include coaching language students, lesson planning, sharing Australian customs, getting involved in cultural events and more!
- be a native English speaker
- be a university student or graduate
- meet country-specific language and age requirements
- have an interest in education or languages
- be able to commit to the program for the contracted duration.
Is this you? Submit an enquiry below!