© WEP 2018
Application deadlines for WEP’s super popular August-departure exchange programs have started to close! So, if you’re ready for the adventure of a lifetime, click here and start your application ASAP! Don’t miss out!
So, why go on a semester exchange program to one of WEP’s 25 incredible countries? Here are five super quick reasons:
1) Inclusions, inclusions, inclusions! From the USA to Germany, many WEP destinations offer amazing mini-tours, weekends away, sightseeing excursions, orientations and language and culture camps exclusively for August programs!
2) The festive season! You get to experience Xmas and New Years in the countries that do it best! Gumtrees and sand are great, but let’s be honest, Christmas is all about the cold (Santa comes in a sleigh after all)!
3) Food! When do we eat the most? In December! Local food is on show during this time of year so, when better to experience it? Did you know the French celebrate Christmas by eating chocolate logs. Yes, a log…of chocolate.
4) School. You won’t miss as much because, if you go for a semester, much of your exchange will occur over the Australian summer holidays and you’ll return in time to start the new school year!
5) Bragging rights! Photos of you having the time of your life on a WEP student exchange are guaranteed to make your sweltering friends back at home super jealous! Plus, you’ll return with memories, stories and skills for life!